Calonline Delivery Policy
- All items are subject to availability. Incase of non-availability of a particular items a suitable replacement will be served. We sincerely regret our inability to offer any refund to our valued customers.
- In case of unavailability of a particular item due to heavy rush, suitable alternative within similar price ranges will be served.
- In festive days, due to heavy rush, we regret to commit any specific delivery time for the orders.
- We request all our valued customers to provide us with proper delivery & billing address along with proper Phone no. & email-id, so that in case of any required circumstance they can be contacted at ease.
- Delivery Charges : USD 2.0 for Kolkata, USD 7.0 for suburban areas, surrounding Kolkata
Calonline Replacement & Refund Policy
If an item (non – perishable) ordered on www.calonline.com is delivered to the recipient in a damaged / defective condition, please email us at email@example.com or call us at +91-33-2357 3575 within 7 days of receiving the damaged / defective products. If your complaint is accepted, we will get in touch with you with further instructions. We will pick up the damaged / defective products at our own cost and replace the same to the recipient.
For perishable products / food items, while we try our best to deliver the same in fresh condition, the customers need to understand that such products are subject to weather and transportation conditions. The displayed photograph of such items will be generally indicative and the delivered product very closely similar to the product displayed.We sincerely regret our inability to offer any refund to our valued customers.
We may also cancel any order upon receipt of e-mail from our payment gateway partner – www.ccavenue.com, if it says that the transaction made is fraudulent. Under such circumstances we might ask you to provide certain supporting documents to check the credibility of the transaction or we may cancel the order and request you to place a fresh order.
We may also cancel and refund any order under rare cases through our payment gateway partner – www.ccavenue.com, if we consider that a particular item ordered is not possible to deliver at a certain part of India or some unavoidable circumstances has arrived.
Calonline Delivery Process.
Here is a step-wise description of our delivery process.
- You place an order on www.calonline.com and make the payment through our payment gateway www.ccavenue.com
Note: Delivery date entered must be at least 3 consecutive days from the Order date.
- Your order gets authenticated on our website.
- We receive the payment approval from the concerned bank and begin to process your order as per the delivery date entered by you while placing the order.
- We send the ordered items to the shipping address given by you, through our own delivery person, on the specified delivery date.
- An acknowledgment letter (2 copies) is dispatched along with the items ordered. The recipient retains one copy and the other one is returned to our delivery person, duly signed by the recipient acknowledging the receipt of items in good condition and in time.